Saturday, October 7, 2017

a Birthday wish ...

oh sweet, precious Ruby.  the day is approaching, I was determined to have you in my arms before your fifth birthday ... but it wasn't meant to be my love.


as I sit here, looking at your photos and watching the videos we've been given, I can't help but wonder what your birthday will look like.  will you have balloons and cake?  will you have presents?  will you be celebrated for the amazing girl you are?  I also can't help but wonder what each birthday has been for you ... I so desperately wish I could be there to make sure you know how loved and adored you are!!  


the good news is, our article 5 was picked up September 28 ... this means the next steps are travel approval and confirming a consulate appointment.  once we have those two things, we buy the plane tickets and I get ready to go bring you home!  
(just our luck, there was an 8 day holiday to hold that up, but it's almost over now and we should get good news this coming week!)



so that's where we're at in this big, long, heart wrenching journey to call you our daughter!
I hope you have a beautiful birthday baby girl!

Happy Birthday Ruby!










No comments:

Post a Comment