Sunday, January 1, 2017

Our journey begins ...


Happy New Year, 2017 ~ and welcome to our new blog!!

Yes, it's a new year and a very exciting time for our family ... we're growing!  The most precious little girl will be joining our family some time this year (prayerfully).  



As many know, I used to blog regularly ... then instagram came along and the blog fell silent.  I miss blogging.  I find writing quite relaxing.  I love looking back at the photos and reading the stories of the memories we have made.  Documenting this time in our lives, this new journey of adoption ... well, I knew it had to happen!  So I'm back!  

our Zoey Grace is going to be a big sister!

My goal is that this blog will serve as a memory book ... as well as a place where I can keep all our family, friends, & followers up to date on what's happening to bring "little sister" home!

Thank you so much for your prayers, love, and support!
We are so blessed to have you be a part of our story!









No comments:

Post a Comment