Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Moving forward ...

It's been a whirlwind of gathering documents & filling out forms to send to our agency.  On monday we were able to go do our livescans (fingerprints), so now our backgrounds checks are underway.  There are letters to be written, forms to have notarized, my follow up doctor appointment (doc said he'd lose the paperwork - so had me schedule a follow up to finish it after my lab results come in ... he wanted to do ALL the suggested tests - I think 11 vials of blood may be my record - and they only had to stick me twice to get it, woohoo!!!)

We're expecting to hear from our social worker this week and finally officially begin the homestudy!  I've been reading The Connected Child and researching other ways to cover our education requirements (and learn as much as I possibly can), since the classes at our agency would be quite a drive!  Every day I try to accomplish something (or remind someone that they have something to accomplish, haha)!

Meanwhile, little sister never leaves my thoughts or prayers.


Every day, I say out loud "we're coming for you sweetheart" ...
and I hope and pray that she can feel the love of her family - 
so far away, but longing to bring her home!

every thing accomplished, checked off on the done list, is a step closer to her!

continue to pray friends, we have some big mountains to climb in the next few weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment