Tuesday, April 11, 2017

we are yours ...

oh sweet girl, we still have a ways to go until it is official ...
but you know I knew from that moment I saw you, that I was yours.

I hope I never forget how I felt that night ...
it was like nothing I've ever experienced before.  to see your little face and suddenly feel a
 connection that can only be expressed as knowing I was your mama.  suddenly I felt so sad 
and so scared, that I had a piece of my heart so far away ... that is when the hope began.

we have come SO far in just three and a half months.  I pray I never let myself forget how amazing it is to see God's mighty hand in this journey, and how touching it is to see the true beauty of so many good people reaching out to help us.  God is so, so good!

and now sweet girl, we have a name for you ...
it felt important to me not to take anything away from you, but equally as 
important that we give you a name just as we have the four children before you.

you are so precious to us,



Ruby ********* Sonya

We all agree, she is Ruby!  We are keeping her Chinese name as her first middle name and are giving her my mom's, her new Nana's, name as her second middle name!!!

... we are coming for you precious Ruby, just as fast as we possibly can!



No comments:

Post a Comment